Afterpay is a digital service that makes it possible to buy something now and pay it off in fortnightly instalments.
- Easy Sign-Up: Just select "Afterpay" as your form of payment at checkout on orders of $35-$1000. All you need is a debit or credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- Instant Approval Decision + Shipment: No long forms to fill out; you’ll receive an instant approval decision! Your order will be shipped as soon as Sand & Sky process it.
- Nothing Extra To Pay: No interest, ever — and no additional fees when you pay on time. Automatic payments are taken every two weeks in four equal instalments.
To pay using AfterPay, select the option as below. You will be redirected to AfterPay to complete your purchase.
Can I use AFTERPAY if I'm an international customer?
- Afterpay is only available to customers with AU and US billing address. Customers with international billing addresses will not be able to create an Afterpay account.
What happens if I can't pay an Afterpay instalment?
- If funds are not available at the time an automatic payment is due, you will be charged an $8 late payment fee by Afterpay. An additional $8 fee will be charged if the missed payment is still not made within seven days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order. Please see Afterpay's Payment Purchase Agreement.
How does the Afterpay payment schedule work?
- All Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. Three remaining instalment payments are deducted automatically from your selected payment method every two weeks. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust your amount owed accordingly.
- You can log in to your Afterpay account anytime to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single Afterpay transaction?
- Yes, your order must be between $35 and $1000 to use Afterpay.
Is Afterpay applicable to all products?
- Yes, Afterpay is available for all products.
How do I refund or cancel an item purchased with Afterpay?
- Afterpay refunds follow our standard refund process.
- Please note that we do not reimburse for the cost of USA Express Shipping and we will replace any damaged products if you return them within 30 days of purchase. Read more about our Return Policy. If you have a question or concern about your Afterpay order, please contact Afterpay support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
Afterpay accepts Visa and MasterCard only. Must be 18 years or older and have a valid email address and US mobile phone number to sign up.