Members can redeem points following the redemption rates set out on our Rewards page (as may be amended by us at our sole discretion from time to time).
To redeem Points, a member must ensure they are logged into their member account in the same store to earn their points.
- Points can only be redeemed in the currency and store you made your purchase.
- Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise indicated.
- Points cannot be redeemed against taxes, shipping or postage.
- The retail value of a purchase made using Points does not count towards our free shipping threshold.
- Only Points earned from one membership can be redeemed per transaction.
If you cancel a transaction or return a purchase (for reasons other than faulty or damaged goods), any Points redeemed or utilised during the purchase will be forfeited.